The quickest, easiest and cheapest way to book your Assembly Hall Theatre tickets is online. They’re also available from the box office on 01892 530613, where phone lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Buy your tickets online and you’ll pay a booking fee of just 85p per ticket – it’s £2 when you book in person or over the phone.
Booking and transaction fees will be increasing from Tuesday 1 January 2019.
Choose our e-ticket option and you won’t pay a collection fee either. We’ll email your tickets – simply show them to an usher on your smart phone or tablet when you attend your performance. Alternatively, you’re welcome to print your e-ticket at home.
If you’d like us to print your tickets for you to collect on the evening of your show, there’s an additional charge of £1.75 per transaction. Remember, you’ll need to bring the credit or debit card used to book them as identification.
We’re happy to print and post your tickets to you prior to your performance, should you wish. With this option, you’ll pay a fee of £2.50 per transaction, in addition to the booking fee.
You can book your tickets in person at Gateway, 8 Grosvenor Road TN1 2AB Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or at Assembly Hall Theatre on Saturdays 12 noon - 5pm.
Discounts, Vouchers and Concessions
For every performance, we have a limited number of tickets available at lower prices. So, the earlier you book, the lower your ticket price will be.
Some events also offer discounts to children under 16, people over 60, full-time students and groups. You may require ID when purchasing these tickets. Remember, only one discount applies per ticket. Please check the event information carefully to see discounts available. Or, if in doubt, just ask a member of our friendly team.
We’re part of Tunbridge Wells Borough Council’s free Go! Card scheme for those on lower incomes. Register for free and you’ll be able to buy 2 tickets at a reduced rate for selected performances.
We’re also delighted to offer ‘Pay What You Can’ tickets to Go! Card holders for a selection of events. These tickets can be booked 60 minutes in advance of the performance, at the box office in person. You won’t pay anything for your ticket, but on exiting the show you decide what you want – or can afford – to pay, based on your overall enjoyment.
Assembly Hall Theatre gift vouchers are available in £5, £10 and £20 denominations and are available to purchase in person or over the phone from the Gateway and theatre box office. Vouchers can be used against any of our shows.
Learn More About Our Community
Terms & Conditions
We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, except when an event is cancelled or if you purchased Booking Protect with your tickets. For more information, see our Terms & Conditions of Sale and Entry below.
If you have any queries about your booking, please email the box office in the first instance.
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Entry:
The following terms and conditions will help all patrons enjoy the event they are attending.
The ticket purchased entitles the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front.
By purchasing the ticket the buyer and/or holder agrees to the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all the details on the tickets are correct at the time of purchase, especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with consumer law.
2. The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
4. The recording and photography of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
5. The Theatre reserves the right to recall any tickets that have been sold through an unauthorised third party agent, such as Ebay or SeatWave.
6. The Theatre/Promoter reserves the right to cancel or abandon a performance/event for reasons beyond its control. If this is the case, at the Manager’s discretion, an exchange or refund may be possible.
7. The Theatre cannot be held responsible for the quality, content or pricing of events facility has been hired and we are acting as an agent for the Promoter.