Terms & Conditions of Sale & Entry
The following terms & conditions will help all patrons enjoy the event they are attending.
The ticket purchased entitles the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front.
By purchasing the ticket the buyer and/or holder agrees to the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all the details on the tickets are correct at the time of purchase, especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with consumer law.
2. The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
4. The recording and photography of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
5. The Theatre reserves the right to recall any tickets that have been sold through an unauthorised third party agent, such as Ebay or SeatWave.
6. The Theatre/Promoter reserves the right to cancel or abandon a performance/event for reasons beyond its control. If this is the case, at the Manager’s discretion, an exchange or refund may be possible.
7. The Theatre cannot be held responsible for the quality, content or pricing of events facility has been hired and we are acting as an agent for the Promoter.