The Assembly Hall Theatre and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council want to ensure your visit is as safe as possible.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's 'See It Safely' mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to help ensure the safety of our staff, workers and audiences.
Please read below the measures we are taking carefully.
Following the relaxation of Covid legislation we continue to request, as strongly recommended by the Government and "See It Safely", that all visitors to the theatre
· Wear face coverings unless eating or drinking
· Maintain social distancing where possible
· Hand sanitise using the stations provided
Please note that
· No cash can be taken at the venue – please bring a credit or debit card
· All tickets must be purchased in advance and presented on arrival (tickets cannot be collected at the venue)
· We strongly advise that drinks and snacks are purchased in advance with your tickets to avoid the need to queue
The building will open 60 minutes prior to an event.
We will have 22 sanitising stations throughout the building.
A regular cleaning schedule of all hard surfaces with long lasting virucidal products, and fogging for other surfaces will be implemented.
We will be operating a strict "keep left" system of movement around our building, combined with the requirement to be wearing face coverings at all times.
Clear signage will be placed around the building to help with directions and to remind audiences of our requirements.
We are not operating any in-person Ticket Sales Services so you cannot book in person or collect tickets on arrival.
Tickets will be issued via e-ticket (no charge) or they can be posted in advance (£3.50 charge).