Terms & Conditions
In common with normal theatre practice, we regret tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, except where an event is cancelled.
In addition, the Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the ticket or displayed at the premises, to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Recall any tickets that have been sold on to a third party.
- Refuse use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the performance/event.
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without liability to pay any person compensation or damage whatsoever, other than at the Manager’s discretion a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
The Assembly Hall Theatre may from time to time offer tickets at prices other than appear on this website. It is not possible to include tickets already purchased in any future special offers.